Montgomery County Outreach Offices
Montgomery County's Regional Services Centers
are a valuable resource for the business community. Center directors are engaged with their local communities and provide a direct connection to help answer questions and resolve issues county departments and agencies. Regional Services Centers host meetings, distribute important information and promote a sense of community. Explore the services centers to explore their unique connections with the surrounding communities.
There are five Regional Services Centers located throughout the County:
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center
Center offers: Meeting rooms available for public use, programs provided by nonprofits that benefit the local community, children's day care facility.
- The Bethesda Urban Partnership is another resource available to the business community. The Bethesda Urban Partnership handles landscaping and maintenance as well as promotion of the downtown through innovative marketing campaigns and large-scale events. Additionally, the Bethesda Urban Partnership manages the Bethesda Arts & Entertainment District, operates Bethesda Transportation Solutions and manages the Bethesda Circulator.
- East County Regional Services Center
Center Houses: The People's Community Wellness Center, East County Gilchrist Center for Cultural Diversity, Montgomery County Bar Foundation Pro Bono services, Montgomery College Community Engagement Center, Mobile Med Clinic.
- Mid-County Regional Services Center
Center Houses: 4th District Police CBD Team Adult Behavioral Health, Community Action Agency, Gilchrist Center for Cultural Diversity, Mid-County United Ministries , Proyecto Salud, Office of Community Partnership Latino Liaison, Wheaton Urban District and Women’s Cancer Control Program
- Silver Spring Regional Services Center
Coordinates: Silver Spring Citizen Advisory Board, Silver Spring Urban District and the Silver Spring Arts & Entertainment District.
- UpCounty Regional Services Center
Center Houses: Health and Human Services agencies, Workforce Development, the County's Volunteer Center, day care center and regional offices of the Montgomery County Public Schools.