Skip Navigation

Montgomery County Department of Liquor Control

Applying for a Alcoholic Beverage License:

How to Apply for a New or Transfer Annual Alcoholic Beverage License, click here


Click here to be directed to all Alcoholic Beverage License Applications

Addional License Information:

 Alcoholic Beverage License Renewal Information:

For renewal instructions, checklist and application, click here.





Act responsibly when consuming alcoholic beverages!

Department of Liquor Control • 201 Edison Park Drive • Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Telephone 240-777-1999 • FAX 240-777-1991 • E-mail