Skip Navigation
logo of MCDOT
YouTube MCDOT Highway Services videos

   Montgomery County Department of Transportation
   Division of Highway Services  


Who Repairs What Road?

Roads in Montgomery County are maintained by one of four agencies or organizations:


Maintenance Activities and Work Schedules

MCDOT's Division of Highway of Services performs three primary types of road repairs on streets that it maintains. These are Concrete Repairs, Street Repairs and Repaving/Resurfacing. The type of work is generally determined by the above described functional class of a given road/street.


Highway Services staff can be contacted through the Customer Service Cente




For any MCDOT service request or complaint, call 311
When dialing outside of the county, call 240-777-0311 or submit via their website.

For website comments or to report website problems or broken links, please email us.
This email address does not handle service requests or complaints.

Highway Services · Montgomery County Department of Transportation
Questions/Comments · Inside Montgomery County dial 311 · TTY: 240-773-3556
Outside Montgomery County dial 240-777-0311