Finally an answer to the question, "Where's my bus?" Ride On Real Time uses GPS technology to track your bus and estimate when it will arrive at your stop.
Mobile phone apps are available in the Apple and Android app stores
Instructions for Real Time Bus Arrival Info from your Cell Phone
- Open your phone’s web browser to https://RideOnRealtime.com
- Highlight “Realtime Schedule” and hit GO
- Enter your 5-digit bus stop number and hit GO
- Ride-OnTIMe will display the bus stop location and the estimated arrival times for the next five buses.
If you do not have internet access on your phone you can send a text message.
- Address your text message to Bus@RideOnRealtime.com.
- Type the 5-digit bus stop number as your message and send.
- If you want information about a specific bus route going by your stop type the 5-digit bus stop number followed by a space, and then type the route number and send as a text message.
Stop numbers can be found on the flag at each bus stop and by searching on the internet web site. Our mobile browser does not currently have this feature.
If you're not sure if your route's destination is considered to be inbound or outbound check our Route Destination Guide.
For any MCDOT service request or complaint, call 311
When dialing outside of the county, call 240-777-0311 or submit via their website.
For website comments or to report website problems or broken links, please email us.
This email address does not handle service requests or complaints.
Transit Services · Montgomery County Department of Transportation
Questions/Comments · Inside Montgomery County dial 311 · TTY: 301-251-4850
Outside Montgomery County dial 240-777-0311