Trips Store Locations: Kensington, Maryland
|MARC Rail Station
Howard Ave. & Montgomery St.
3838 Howard Avenue
- MP: Ride On Monthly Pass
- CCP: Youth Cruiser Pass
- RT: Ride On Tokens
- MWP: Metrobus Weekly Pass
- SDP: Weekly Seniors / Disabled Pass
- MTR: Metro Token Roll
- SP: SmarTrip® & Senior SmarTrip®;
- MFC: Metrorail Farecard
- RSDP: Rail Senior / Disabled Farecard
- R1DP: Rail One Day Pass
- RSTP: Rail Short Trip Pass
- RFP: Rail Fast Pass
- MARC: MARC Commuter Rail Ticket
For any MCDOT service request or complaint, call 311
When dialing outside of the county, call 240-777-0311 or submit via their website.
For website comments or to report website problems or broken links, please email us.
This email address does not handle service requests or complaints.
Transit Services · Montgomery County Department of Transportation
Questions/Comments · Inside Montgomery County dial 311 · TTY: 301-251-4850
Outside Montgomery County dial 240-777-0311