Parent Resource Centers
Bring your child to one of the sites and complete a registration form
|$0 - $30,000||$35.00|
|$30,001 - $50,000||$80.00|
|$50,001 - $80,000||$150.00|
|$80,001 - $110,000||$250.00|
|$110,001 - $150,000||$350.00|
1. When are Parent Resource Centers open?
September 9, 2014 – June 12, 2015
Children’s Resource Center
332 West Edmonston Dr.
Rockville, MD 20852
Tues, Wed & Thurs 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Gwendolyn E. Coffield Community Center
2450 Lyttonsville Rd.
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Tues, Wed & Friday 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
2. If the fees are more than I can afford, can I get a reduction?
Yes. Ask the Parent Educator or call ChildLink at 240-777-4769 for a waiver form.
3. How will my child benefit from Parent Resource Centers?
Children learn through play and through positive interactions with others. Each day, the centers provide a core group of activities, including blocks and building toys, dramatic play, dress-up
clothes,Play-Doh, easel painting, puzzles and manipulative toys. In addition, a creative art activity is available. Families can explore these activities, letting children create in their own way.
Each center also schedules a daily circle time with songs, stories and games.
4. How will I benefit from Parent Resource Centers?
- learn about child development and community resources
- enhance parenting skills
- welcome and support others
- share expertise about child development, parenting and family life
- become involved in the center program
- have fun with your child and enjoy the center
5. Can I drop off my child and run an errand?
No. A parent or caregiver must be onsite with the child at all times.
Inclement weather policy: The Parent Resource Centers follow the Montgomery County Public Schools closings for snow or other inclement weather, including heat. Please call Child Link at
240-777-4769 if you are unsure of the status of your center.