Neighborhood Service Center at Catholic Charities
12247 Georgia Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20902
- Within Montgomery County: 311
- Outside Montgomery County: 240-777-0311
- TTY: 301-251-4850
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday & Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Health and Human Services Offices
- Applying for County Public Health Programs
- Child Care Subsidy Programs
- Early Childhood Services (ChildLink)
- Emergency Eviction Prevention
- Medical Assistance (Medicaid/MA) Program
- Medical Care for Uninsured Children (Care for Kids
- Public Assistance Programs - Food Stamps
- Public Assistance Programs (TCA/TDAP)
- Shelter Services
Directions to the Neighborhood Service Center at Catholic Charities
Metro Bus Y5, Y7, Y8, Y9 or Ride On Bus 33.
From Glenmont station, follow Georgia Ave south for five blocks. The address is on the left between Glenmont Circle and Georgian Woods Pl.
By Car From
Follow MD Route 97 South (Georgia Ave.) just past the Randolph Rd. intersection. Make a U-turn at Mason St. The address is on the right.
South (Silver Spring)
Follow MD Route 97 North (Georgia Ave.) past Wheaton. The address is on the right near the intersection with Georgian Woods Pl.
Follow Randolph Rd West. Turn left at MD Route 97 (Georgia Ave.) Make a U-turn at Mason St. The address is on the right.
Follow MD Route 28 West onto MD Route 586 (Veirs Mill Rd.) Turn left onto Randolph Rd. Turn right onto MD Route 97 (Georgia Ave.) Make a U-turn at Mason St. The address is on the right.