You may schedule an appointment for a flu shot during flu season online or by calling 311. The Flu Clinic Schedule is available on the Montgomery County website the first week in October.
Bring a Flu Administration Consent Form. You can download and print the form from the County website The consent form also is available at the flu clinics.
- Montgomery County resident
- Ages 6 months and older
- Appointments are required in advance and are available on a first-come, first-served basis
1. Why should I get a flu shot?
Getting a flu shot is the best way to prevent you from getting the flu.
2. Who should get a flu shot?
Everyone 6 months of age and older should get flu vaccine.
3. Who should not get a flu shot?
Allergic reactions to flu vaccine are very rare. Severe (life-threatening) allergies, including a severe allergy to eggs, may prevent you from receiving flu vaccine.
5. How do I schedule or cancel an appointment for a flu shot?
Schedule or cancel an appointment online or by calling 311. The Flu Clinic schedule is available on the Montgomery County website the first week in October.
No Additional Information at this time