HIV Care and Case Management
Call 240-777-1869 if you are concerned you may have HIV or to make a referral for care.
- Proof of HIV positive status: Laboratory printed confirmation
- Proof of Identity: Driver’s License or other legal I.D..
Please call for more information before you come.
- Suburban Maryland resident
- HIV positive
- Annual gross income no greater than 500% of the Federal Poverty Level, and
- Uninsured and ineligible for Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance or other third-party payer sources.
Sliding fee scale based on income
1. Can you provide my HIV-related medication?
We will assist you in applying for programs that provide medication for you, if you are eligible, including the Maryland AIDS Drug Assistance Program (MADAP).
2. What services do you provide?
We provide outpatient HIV-related medical care, medical case management, nutrition services, dental services, entitlements assistance, emergency financial assistance and transportation assistance.
3. Are your services free?
We do not charge for many of our services. However we do charge a fee for medical services, based on a sliding fee scale.
No Additional Information at this time