Newsroom - 2011 Releases
November 30, 2011
- Montgomery County Council HHS Committee To Discuss Efforts to Help Homeless Worksession on Thursday, Dec.1,
- Montgomery Councilmember Leventhal, County Executive Leggett Announce Forming of County "Food Council"
- MCPS Food Service Meets or Exceeds Requirements, But Needs Improvement in Encouraging Students to Eat Healthier Foods
- Montgomery Ethnic Affairs Committee and Councilmember George Leventhal To Host Forum on the County's "Days of Commemoration" on Wed., July 20
- Montgomery County Council Approves Creation of Task Force on Employee Wellness and Consolidation of Agency Group Insurance Programs
- Smoking Restrictions in Common Areas of Multiple-Family Residences and Playgrounds to be Introduced Before Montgomery Council.