Division of Health & Human Services Staff Attorneys
The attorneys in this division act as counsel and give legal advice to the Department of Health and Human Services, including the Office of the Director and Management Services, Adult Mental Health, Aging and Disability Services, Children Youth and Family Services, Child Welfare Services, Crisis, Income and Victim Services, Emergency Services and Public Health Services.
The attorneys also represent Child Welfare Services in the Juvenile Court, in cases involving child abuse and child neglect, and Aging and Disability Services in the Circuit Court, in adult guardianship cases.
List of Staff Attorneys -
- Elizabeth C. Evans, Division Chief
- Kristen Kalaria, Assistant County Attorney
- Lena Kim, Assistant County Attorney
- Rebecca Miller, Assistant County Attorney
- Peggy R. Odick, Associate County Attorney
- Loretta E. Shapero, Associate County Attorney
- Corey Talcott, Assistant County Attorney