|Job Title||Class Code/Pin||Grade||Starting Salary/ Range||Closing Date|
|Attorney I - Family Law Self Help Center Bilingual Spanish/English||007457||24 (Exempt)||$55,811-$62,500||March 12, 2014|
|(*Updated) Evaluator/Co-Parenting Presenter||007408||26 (Exempt)||$61,274||Until Filled|
|Judge’s Administrative Assistant||007409||18 (Exempt)||Until Filled|
- Please open the Online Employment Application PDF. Mac users MUST use Adobe to complete the application. The Mac "Preview" application will not transmit your information to us.The application form requires you to have Adobe Reader version 8 or higher. Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download the latest Adobe Reader version.
- A button marked “Highlight Fields” will be above and to the right of the Application form. Click the button to show fields that can be typed in.
- Complete all applicable fields by typing or clicking into each one.
- On the last page of the Application there are two buttons. The Print button will allow you to print a copy for yourself. The Save As button will allow you to save the completed application to your computer.
- Please send an email with following attachments to email@example.com: completed application, cover letter, resume, and a writing sample.
Employment Application Form (For Jobs posted by Court Administration only)
Clerk of the Court
For employment opportunities in the Office of the Clerk, visit Maryland Judiciary Job Announcements.
How to apply for employment opportunities in the office of the Clerk
For employment opportunities in the office of the Clerk, apply by submitting a Maryland Judiciary Employment Application by mail. Download and complete the Maryland Judiciary Employment Application in Word or fillable Portable Document Format (PDF). Print a copy of the completed application and MAIL it to the address indicated on the job announcement. Do not return the Maryland Judiciary Employment Application by e-mail. Original signatures are required on the Maryland Judiciary Employment Application so it cannot be accepted by e-mail.
50 Maryland Avenue, Rockville, Maryland 20850
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM