|Location:||Montgomery County Circuit Court
North Tower 3rd floor, Rm 3420
|Hours of Operation:||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday|
Montgomery County Circuit Court Library Resource Guide/Catalog
You’re invited to our Everyday Law series!
Everyone! Library staff can assist the general public, attorneys, and court staff in finding legal information.
The Law Library has a comprehensive collection of legal materials, including:
- Codes of Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia, and local ordinances
- Forms – state, federal, and local
- Free online access to WestlawNext, Lexis, SASI-CALC, Bloomberg BNA, PACER, & Hein Online
- U.S. statutes and regulations
- State judicial opinions
- Free public access to legal databases, the Internet, and word processing
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the courthouse
- No USB drives permitted
- B/W copying is 25¢/page
- Color copying is 50¢/page
- Incoming & outgoing faxes are 50¢/page
- Faxing available throughout the U.S.
- Your last name
- Amount of time needed
- Number of people in your party
- Bring your photo ID
- Do not sign your documents prior to your arrival
- Bring along your own witnesses, if necessary
Staff can locate legal research materials, pinpoint decisions, and find forms. Limited assistance is available over the telephone at (240)777-9120 and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stacks are open; however, materials cannot be checked out.
Rooms can be reserved at no cost for court business, mediations, attorney conferences, or depositions from 8-5 M-F. Please call (240)777-9120 or e-mail at email@example.com to reserve rooms. Have the following information ready:
Montgomery County notaries are available in the library
50 Maryland Avenue, Rockville, Maryland 20850
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM