In an effort to enhance communications with Montgomery County’s African American population, the County’s Office of Public Information produces two half-hour interview shows with guests and topics of particular interest to the community.
The monthly half-hour “Montgomery Mosaic” radio show is broadcast live on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month, from 10:30 to 11 am, on WOL-Radio 1450 AM from the Radio One studios in downtown Silver Spring.
Listen from the previous episodes from YouTube;
- County Executive Ike Leggett - 10/16/2013
- Council President Nancy Navarro - 11/20/2013
- Dr. DeVance Walker from Department of Economic Develoment - 12/18/2013
- Council President Craig Rice - 1/15/2014
- African American Health Program, Heather Ross - 2/15/2014
- County Executive Ike Leggett - 3/15/2014
- County Executive Ike Leggett - 4/16/2014
- Valerie Graham, Program Director at Gandhi Brigade, Program - 5/15/2014
- Chandra Walker Holloway, President Montgomery County Commission for Women - 6/18/2014
James Stowe, Director Montgomery County Office of Human Rights - 7/16/2014
Cherri Branson - 9/14/2014
Mary Anderson - 11/12/2014
Chuck C - 11/26/2014
- Ike Leggett - 12/10/2014
- Keith C - 1/14/2015
- Tim W. - 1/28/2015
Mosaic: an African American Perspective
The monthly half-hour “Mosaic: an African American Perspective” cable television show can be viewed on County Cable Montgomery, the County government cable access channel -- found on Channel 30 on the Verizon cable system, and Channel 6 on the RCN and Comcast systems.
Watch latest show: Deborah Milo discusses Montgomery County's police recruitment efforts with Officer Ana Hester.
For more episodes, visit www.montgomerycountymd.gov/CCM/mosaic.html