Montgomery County Business Recycling Seminar
Montgomery County, Maryland has a goal to reduce waste and recycle 70 percent by 2020. Recycling is the law in Montgomery County and all businesses, regardless of type of business or size, are required to recycle. The Montgomery County Division of Solid Waste Services SORRT (Smart Organizations Reduce and Recycle Tons) Program provides assistance to businesses to increase their recycling achievement and maximize the amount of materials recycled.
This event is a unique opportunity to network with other local business owners, managers, and employees and learn more about recycling, waste reduction, and buying recycled products, as well as the services provided by the Montgomery County SORRT Program.
We invite your business or organization to attend this upcoming business recycling seminar to:
- Meet with County staff and get all of your recycling questions answered;
- Get tips on ways to maximize recycling at your business;
- Learn about the latest updates to the list of items that are recyclable in Montgomery County;
- Obtain the most updated versions of educational materials available for businesses to educate your staff, vendors and customers; and
- Hear about the experiences of other businesses that improved their recycling efforts.
Date and Location
No seminars scheduled at this time.