Montgomery County Business Recycling Seminar
Recycling is good business and is good for your business. Recycling saves natural resources, energy and water and has many economic benefits as well. Montgomery County, Maryland also has a goal to reduce waste and recycle 70 percent by 2020. The Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection - Division of Solid Waste Services is hosting a Montgomery County Business Recycling Seminar to share the latest information about waste reduction and recycling in Montgomery County. It’s also a great networking opportunity to meet with and talk to representatives from other businesses right here in Montgomery County.
This event is a unique opportunity to network with other local business owners, managers, and employees and learn more about recycling, waste reduction, and buying recycled products, as well as the services provided by the Montgomery County Business Recycling SORRT (Smart Organizations Reduce and Recycle Tons) Program.
We invite your business or organization to attend this educational business recycling seminar to:
- Learn the latest on waste reduction and recycling in Montgomery County, including the types of materials that can be recycled;
- Get information on how to comply with the County’s ban on polystyrene food service products and loose fill packaging;
- Obtain updated samples of educational materials that are available for businesses to educate your staff, vendors and customers;
- Hear about the experiences of other businesses and commercial properties that improved their recycling efforts; and
- Meet with County staff to get all of your recycling questions answered.
Date and Location
We have no seminars scheduled at this time.