Montgomery County Multi-Family Recycling Seminar
Find out how your property can maximize recycling achievement to recycle 70% by 2020!
At the upcoming Multi-Family Recycling Seminar, you will:
- Meet County staff and have your recycling questions answered
- Learn what materials must be recycled in Montgomery County
- Find out what TRRAC products and services are available to assist you, and
- Receive materials designed to help educate your residents and improve your recycling program.
The seminar will include a special Annual Multi-Family Recycling and Waste Reduction Report workshop in which you will learn:
- What you need to file your Annual Recycling Report
- How to complete your Annual Report forms, and
- How to file your Annual Report electronically.
Recycling is the law in Montgomery County, and the County has a goal to reduce waste and recycle 70% of all waste generated by 2020. Residents and staff of all multi-family properties are required to recycle and can play a major role in helping the County meet its goal.
Date and Location
We have no seminars scheduled at this time.
Join our TRRAC email list to receive information about future seminars.