The Continuum of Care is conducting a comprehensive analysis of the current state of homelessness in Montgomery County.
A full assessment will be conducted of the County's current needs, existing resources and gaps in the system.
The gap analysis seeks to identify:
- Trends in data
- Current consumer needs
- Quantifies the County's investment in ending homelessness
- Quantifies costs attributed to achieving positive outcomes
The report is being developed with input from the:
- Interagency Commission on Homelessness Operations Committee
- Homeless services providers who participated in surveys and system mapping exercies
- Current and former consumers who participated in focus groups
- County staff who participated in interview and provided data and resources.
The report will also:
- Identify gaps in the homeless service system
- Recommend program re-design and scaling of strategies
- Recommend opportunities for strengthening and expanding the program.
to read the entire report.