Division of Volunteer Services

FROMS Medical Reimbursement

Any volunteer who is a member of a LFRD and has completed the previous six (6) months as a member of any LFRD may be eligible for reimbursement from Montgomery County if FROMS advises them to see an outsider specialist. If you are seeking medical reimbursement, please provide the following:

  • A document from FROMS saying that a specialist is needed.
  • Copy of medical invoice or statement showing amount and proof of payment.
  • Statement from member that the amount paid is not covered by insurance or that they have no insurance.

All documents should be emailed to michael.kelley@montgomerycountymd.gov and CC satchel.kornfeld@montgomerycountymd.gov.

See additional information about the qualifications and process.

LOSAP Information & Forms

For LOSAP Questions, you may contact the LOSAP Administrator at:

  • FRS.LOSAP@montgomerycountymd.gov
  • john.hardison@montgomerycountymd.gov

If you have had a legal name change, please send a copy of the court document to FRS.LOSAP@montgomerycountymd.gov. We will reach out if we have any questions.

Command Competency Schedule

Please Contact Chief Kelley to schedule.