Pay a Parking Violation
Please find below three ways to pay for a parking violation.
- By phone: 240-453-0113 (Credit Cards only)
- In person at the Parking Sales Store
Parking Violation Notice
Failure to either pay the fine due or to elect a court date within fifteen calendar days may result in your vehicle being immobilized or impounded or your vehicle registration being withheld. Additional fees will be charged for each action. Within 15 calendar days of issue pay "FINE" amount; after 15 calendar days pay first "LATE" amount. Pay second "LATE" amount after 45 calendar days.
How to Avoid a Parking Violation
- Display Parking Permit clearly and visible to the Enforcement Officer.
- Pay for the meter before the time expires.
- Carpool permits may park only in the signs indicating "Carpool Permit Parking Only"
- Display proper Residential Permit (Resident Permit, Permanent Visitor Permit, or Temporary Visitor Permit).
- Only vehicles displaying valid handicap tags or placards may park at a space reserved for Handicap parking.
- Observe time limits on meters.
For website comments or to report website problems or broken links, please email us.
This email address does not handle service requests or complaints.