Mid-County DHHS Building
1301 Piccard Dr., Rockville, MD 20850
- Within Montgomery County: 311
- Outside Montgomery County: 240-777-0311
- 24-Hour Crisis Center: 240-777-4000
- TTY: 301-251-4850
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (Crisis Center 24/7)
- Tuesday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Limited services for Public Assistance Programs)
Health and Human Services Offices
- 24 Hour Crisis Center
- Abused Persons
- Child Welfare Services
- Emergency Eviction Prevention
- Medical Assistance Programs
- Public Assistance Programs - Food Stamps
- Public Assistance Programs (TCA/TDAP)
- Rental Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Victim Assistance/Sexual Assault
Directions to the Mid-County DHHS Building
Ride On Bus 63 & 66. Also short walk from Ride On Bus 54.
From Shady Grove station, take the Ride On Bus 63 or 66 to Piccard Dr & Gude Dr.
By Car From
Follow I-270 South. Take Exit 8 and turn left onto Shady Grove Rd. At first intersection, turn right onto Choke Cherry Rd. Turn right onto Piccard Dr.
Follow I-270 North. Take Exit 8 toward Shady Grove Rd, but keep right on the exit ramp toward Redland Blvd. Turn right onto Piccard Dr.
Follow Randolph Rd West. Turn right onto MD Route 586 (Veirs Mill Rd.) Turn right onto MD Route 355 (Rockville Pike.) Turn left onto West Gude Dr. Turn right onto Piccard Dr.
Follow MD Route 28 East (Darnestown Rd/Key West Ave/Montgomery Ave.) Turn left onto Gude Dr. Turn left onto Piccard Dr.