Public Assistance Programs-Food Supplement (Food Stamps)
The Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program or SNAP(formerly known as the Food Stamp Program) provides monthly financial benefits to eligible households (all persons in a residence who purchase and prepare food on a regular basis)to supplement their food purchase budget.
||Basic Income Maintenance Programs
- MidCounty DHHS Building
1301 Piccard Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
- DHHS Silver Spring Center
8818 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- UpCounty Regional Services Center
12900 Middlebrook Road, Germantown, MD 20874
- Neighborhood Service Center at Catholic Charities
12247 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20906
- Takoma East Silver Spring (TESS) Center
8513 Piney Branch Road, Silver Spring, MD 20901
- Neighborhood Service Center at Family Services, Inc.
200 Girard Street (Suite 203), Gaithersburg, MD 20877