Maternity Partnership/ Prenatal Care Program
Please apply in persona at the Office of Eligibility & Support Services. Locations are listed above. Office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Services are provided through local hospitals: Holy Cross, Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, Washington Adventist and Shady Grove Adventist.
- Your identification
- A document that proves you live in Montgomery County, such as a lease
- Proof of limited family income, such as recent pay stubs or tax returns
- Pregnant teen or woman
- Montgomery County resident
- Individual does not have health insurance and is not eligible for Medical Assistance
- Limited family income (no greater than 185% Federal Poverty Level)
Montgomery County and the participating hospitals help keep the costs for prenatal care as low as possible. However, there is a $450 co-pay due to the hospital for the prenatal visits and services. This co-pay is to be paid directly by the pregnant woman to the hospital providing her prenatal care and the future delivery of her baby.
1. How do I apply for the Maternity Partnership Program?
You may complete an application at one of the Office of Eligibility & Support Services. Locations are listed above. Please bring all required documents to show you are eligible.
2. Are prenatal care services in the Maternity Partnership free once I have been accepted into the program?
No. As a Maternity Partnership recipient you are required to pay an established co-payment to the hospital where you will receive her prenatal care. The $450 co-payment is paid at the time of your first visit to the hospital-based prenatal clinic.
3. Are laboratory tests provided?
Yes. The program covers free laboratory tests for routine lab work recommended during a pregnancy.
4. Which hospital will I go to for my prenatal care services?
Once you are accepted into the Maternity Partnership program, you will receive an orientation to the program. Your hospital assignment for the prenatal care and the delivery of the baby will be provided at that time.
No Additional Information at this time