Sign Permit

A sign permit for a permanent sign is required before any exterior sign, as defined by the Montgomery County Zoning Ordinance (59.6.7),  may be erected in the county. This requirement applies to all types of signs, including free standing, wall-mounted, and marquee signs. Illuminated signs require both sign and electrical permits.


Apply and Pay

How it Works

Apply Online