Skip to main content
- Monday, May 15, 2017: Maryland Military Installations Council Quarterly Meeting
- TIME: 8:30-11:30 (8:00 refreshments and networking)
- 100 Community Place, Crownsville MD
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017: Montgomery County BRAC Integration Committee (BIC) Meeting
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase Regional Services Center, 4805 Edgemoor Lane, 2nd Floor Room A, Bethesda MD 20814.
- Agenda will include updates by agency and neighborhood stakeholders on transportation improvement projects in Bethesda near NSAB and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- In the meantime, contact the County's BRAC Coordinator with any specific concerns about BRAC-related construction.
- TBD: Fort Detrick/Forest Glen Annex Restoration Advisory Board (RAB) Meeting
- TIME: 6:30-9;00 p.m.
- LOCARION: Gwendolyn Coffield Community Center, 2450 Lyttonsville Rd, 2nd Floor, Silver Spring MD 20910
- Agenda: Topics for this meeting include updates on the ongoing Remedial Investigation, the Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) on and off-post investigation and an update on the ballfield landfill security barrier project.
- RAB meetings are held to keep the public informed and involved in the Forest Glen Annex cleanup activities and to provide opportunities for public involvement in its environmental restoration program. Interested citizens who would like to learn more about the restoration program or would like to become a RAB member are encouraged to attend the meeting. For more information, call 301-619-2018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go HERE to see all Montgomery County Government and Community Events