graphic image of a food cart with umbrella

A sidewalk Vendor's License is required if an individual sells or offers to sell goods or services from a sidewalk or public right-of-way. Sidewalk vendors may use nonmotorized carts on wheels.

Can I sell food?

The selling of prepared foods or pre-packaged food and beverages of any kind requires a Certified Food Service Managers ID Card and Inspection Report from the Licensure and Regulatory Services Section of the Department of Health and Human Services who can be reached at 240-777-3986.